gsyian123 posted an update 2 weeks, 3 days ago
CAS NO: 42971-09-5
Chemical Name: Eburnamenine-14-carboxylic acid ethyl ester;(3伪,16伪)-Eburnamenine-14-carboxylic acid ethyl ester; Ethyl-apovincaminate; 3a,16a-Apovincaminic acid ethyl ester; (3a,16a)-Eburnamenine-14-carboxylic acid ethyl ester;Ethyl apovincamin-22-oate; RGH-4405
Molecular formula & Molecular weight: C22H26N2O2; 350.45
Appearance: White to light yellow powder
Spec: Comply with in house standard
1. Vinpocetine is a half synthetic Vincamine derivative, and has the similar effect with Vincamine. It has a stronger expansion function for cerebrovascular selectively.Increases blood flow.
2. Increases the rate at which brain cells produce ATP (which is a cell molecule that creates energy).
3. Speeds up the use of glucose in the brain. Regulates Sodium/ Potassium channels
4. It can selectively increase cerebral blood flow, enhance and improve brain oxygen supply, promote metabolism, enhance the capacity of deformation for red blood cells, reduce blood viscosity, inhibit platelet aggregation, improve tissue metabolism.Vinpocetine is a vasodilator (improves brain blood flow) that, uniquely for this type of drug, affects only the areas that need to treating.This action has lead to Vinpocetine being used to improve hearing (particularly tinnitus), eyesight and even alleviate problems related to the menopause; Clinical research indicates that Vinpocetine has a positive effect upon damaged areas of the brain and raises brain energy levels.Vinpocetine can protect against brain arteriosclerosis.Vinpocetine is mainly used in the treatment of cerebral infarction sequela, cerebral hemorrhage sequelae, cerebral arteriosclerosis, etc. It can also used in the treatment of retinal vascular sclerosis and blood vessel spasm, the elderly deafness, and dizziness.
5. Vinpocetine is a derivative of Vincamine, which is extracted from the Periwinkle plant ( Vinca Minor, Vinca Pervinca ). Research suggests that Vinpocetine helps to maintain healthy blood circulation in the brain and supports certain neurotransmitters in the memory process. Vinpocetine supports and protects brain blood vessel health and aids mental function. Vinpocetine increases levels of neurotransmitters involved in memory
6. Vinpocetin is a prodrug; it is primarily metabolized in vivo to modafinil, resulting in nearly identical pharmacological effects. For the treatment of Alzheimers dementia, cognition disorders, neurologic drugs, senile dementia, acetylcholine release enhancers.
Storage: Store in cool & dry place, Keep away from strong light and heat
Packing: 25kgs/drum or per customer request
Capacity: 5T/yearChina Food Supplement suppliers